lauantai 26. lokakuuta 2013

I can't STAMP this!


Bad pun eh?
Well, I'm not feeling too creative right now.
Also I have made the ultimately hard decision to write this blog in English. I'm not completely set on this, but if someone doesn't like me writing in English say it now lovely :)
I wan't all my followers, (even though there isn't very many) to understand!
But my blog is more about the pictures anyway.
So here i have this awesomesauce design. That i made a week ago... Hmmm.
It's super simple. I painted my nails with this really pretty pearly white, and on top I stamped a dark red- pattern using Konad. On the ring finger i put nail caviar.
I used:
Maybelline New York, Colorama: 19 Marshmallow
Flormar, Supershine Miracle Colors: U34
Ciaté, Caviar pearls: Hologram
Easy isn't it?:)
~Delivered with love by Roosa<3~ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets