sunnuntai 3. marraskuuta 2013

AZTEC! (Gesundheit?)


I'm a late bloomer with this whole Aztec nail thingy I guess, but I finally gave in!
So here is my first go at Aztec nails. They're cute, but a pain in the butt to do.
If you want to repeat this awesome design, first pick four colors of your choice.

I used:
Yes Love: Y74 (Yellow)
Coastal Scents, Coat: Forget Me Not (Light blue)
Coastal Scents, Coat: Butter Pecan (Beige)
Coastal Scents, Coat: Carnation (Pink)

Also for the black lines I used:
Coastal Scents, Coat: Gravity

After applying top coat I carefully brushed on the colors creating the patterns. I just did this with the polishes own brush but if you want to be extra careful yuo can use a nail art brush.
Then to make the lines separating the colors use an angled thin nail art brush
+Create lines zig zags. Whatever you want!
You can also add dots with a tiny dotting tool.
And you're done! Whew


~Delivered with love by Roosa<3~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets